Role: Head of Operations for Bromley Football Club Academy
- To lead the Academy’s delivery of football administrative, operational, logistical and other support services in consultation with the Head of Academy and to lead and direct the work for 6th form and College Administration.
- To act as the principal point of contact for the Academy for all strategic and operational matters.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing written BFC policies and procedures.
- To handle BFCA confidential data.
- To be a key member of the Academy Senior Management team and to proactively contribute to all Academy strategic meetings
- Budgetary support and monitoring
Start Date: Sept 2021
Contract: Full Time (academic/football season considerations)
Application deadline: Wednesday 23rd June
Interview date: Thursday 1st July
Applicants should apply by emailing email@example.com