9 December 2023
Bromley make the trip to The Hive on Saturday as they take on Barnet in the Vanarama National League.
Neil Smith makes a number of changes from the side that hosted Yeovil Town in the FA Cup last Saturday. Byron Webster returns to the squad following suspension, James Alabi makes his first League start, Chris Bush moves into a left-back role with Ben Williamson and Reeco Hackett operating on the flanks.
Frankie Raymond is set to make his 150th appearance for the Club in today’s National League clash.
The team underwent temperature checks upon arrival at The Hive on a rainy afternoon in North London.
Preview: by John Self
Bromley’s League fixture at Barnet on Saturday will be only the fifth meeting between the two Clubs in modern times. The Vanarama National League fixtures of the 2018/19 season were the first meetings for 62 years.
The two Clubs first met in the 1899-1900 season in London League Division One at Bromley, when a 1-1 draw was played out. However, the return fixture was never played as both Barnet and Bromley were expelled from the League over questions concerning illegal payments to players.
Regular meetings then took place from 1919 in the Athenian League until 1952, when Bromley were elected to the Isthmian League, but in the following five seasons the two Clubs met in Cup competitions, with the last of these meetings coming on 4 May 1957.
Last season both Clubs won their respective away fixtures by the same 2-1 score line.
Bromley have a full week of training to prepare for the latest National League encounter, and you can see how preparations have been going by clicking here.
Barnet FC have provided the below details on their live stream for the match. Bromley supporters please note that the stream is produced and run by Barnet Football Club.
How much does it cost:
£10 – including multi-camera action, live commentary throughout the game. It also has a Barnet FC based pre-match show and live post-match reaction – again this is very Barnet FC centric but our commentary will provide a fair slant on the action.
What time does it start:
Pre-Match show: 14:30
Step by step guide:
Firstly visit the link below:
1. Select the amount of stream passes you’d like to purchase on the drop-down menu.
2. You will then be taken through to your basket where you can then select ‘continue’ at the bottom of the page to begin the transaction process
3. If you haven’t used our ticketing service this season then create an account by filling out the form, alternatively if you are a returning supporter login with your current details.
4. Once you have logged in, select the ‘pay now’ button on the bottom page, from here you’ll be redirected to input you bank details to complete your transaction.
5. After completing your purchase, a unique streaming code will be on your receipt for the transaction, as well as being available in my account section of your online ticketing account.