The Ravens return to home action on Saturday 18th November as we take on AFC Fylde at 3pm before hosting Aldershot Town three days later for some more floodlight football!
Tickets are priced at the following:
|Type||Price In advance||Price on the day (prices will rise from midnight before the game)|
|11 years and under (accompanied by a paying adult)||FREE||FREE|
Please note: ticket prices will automatically increase online from midnight ahead of kick-off and on the gate.
If you’re unable to purchase online or have any issues, you can head to our Jim Brown Club Shop from 9am to 4pm on weekdays or from midday on matchday.
Tickets will still be available online on the day, but if you are wanting to purchase last minute, you will be able to grab your ticket in person (cash or card payments) from the ticket kiosk when turnstiles open at 1.30pm against AFC Fylde or 6.15pm vs Aldershot Town.
AFC Fylde – Saturday 18th November: 3pm KO
- 8am: Broomfields opens – Make sure you try out our new breakfast menu before 1pm!
- 9am: Our Saturday Morning Soccer School starts! Book your child’s place here
- Midday: The Jim Brown Club Shop will be open where you can purchase a wide range of Bromley merchandise and our matchday programme which can be found at our new collection point just outside of the shop.
- Midday: Broomfields matchday menu starts
- Midday-1pm: Happy Hour in Broomfields! Take advantage of 50% off beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Midday: Broomfields bar and Bear Island opens
- 1.10pm: Players’ Walk – Head to Broomfields to give the players a big cheer and all your support as they walk from the Players’ Lounge through our pathway from the Bar and Kitchen into the stadium.
- 3pm – Kick-off between Bromley and AFC Fylde
- FT – Man of the Match reveal & presentation in Broomfields.
Aldershot Town – Tuesday 21st November: 7.45pm KO
- 4pm: Broomfields open
- 5pm-6pm: Happy Hour! 50% off beer, wine and soft drinks
- 6pm: Players’ Walk. Head to Broomfields to give the players a big cheer and all your support as they walk from the Players’ Lounge through our pathway from the Bar and Kitchen into the stadium.
- 7.45pm: Kick-off between Bromley and Aldershot Town
- FT – Man of the Match reveal & presentation in Broomfields
- Ravens Review matchday magazine available to purchase for £3 from our new collection point on the ramp outside of the Jim Brown Club Shop.
- Female spectators have access to Venue Suite and Ravens Lounge WC facilities in addition to Broomfields.
- Our Bear Island Bar will also be open for both fixtures
Add more to your matchday experience
A Hospitality ticket is your gateway to a premium Bromley Football Club experience. Quality football and amazing food await you in the Exec Club!
Your hospitality package includes:
- Two course pre-match meal
- Half-time refreshments (Tea, coffee, cheese, biscuits)
- Exclusive interviews
- Waited bar service
- Reserved seating in John Fiorini Stand
- Complimentary parking
- Free Matchday Magazine
- Children welcome! 15 years and under at half-price (choice of burger & chips or chicken & chips)
For just £5, you can upgrade your ticket and take advantage of our Ravens Lounge by clicking here for our fixture against AFC Fylde and here to book for Aldershot Town.
The Ravens Lounge is a fresh, dynamic space where you can spend your pre-match in a chilled environment ahead of kick-off. Click here to find out more.
Away supporters can purchase their tickets by clicking here. Please note, the away end is an uncovered terrace.
Broomfields Bar & Kitchen is for home supporters only. However, outdoor food and drink, including alcohol, is available for visiting fans by the away end.
AFC Fylde fans: Turnstiles open at 1.30pm
Aldershot Town fans: Turnstiles open at 6.15pm