Job Title: Chief Operating Officer / Chief Executive Officer
Primary Location: The Stadium, Hayes Lane, Bromley, BR2 9EF
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Club:
Our aim is to make Bromley Football Club a financially sustainable, community-focused football club playing at the highest level possible in the English game. We will achieve this by:
- Developing home grown academy talent
- Actively engaging with our members, supporters and the wider community
- Investing in our employees, pitches, stadium and education facilities
- Using the power of sport to improve the lives of people living within the London Borough of Bromley
Pre-Covid, the Club was visited by just over 148,000 people using the facilities within the space of a year. This was made up of a mixture of activities from supporters coming to watch the First Team, other sports teams and community teams playing at the Club, right through to corporate events and private functions.
The Hayes Lane Stadium site continues to be significantly upgraded with a new on-site Campus housing the Club’s Education and Academy programmes as well new community facilities.
The successful candidate will;
- Lead the business ensuring that all strategic objectives and targets are met and lead to achieve overall goals set by the Chairman
- Work with the Commercial Manager to identify and develop new and existing commercial revenue streams.
- Work with the Director of Football to ensure effective and efficient day to day management of the playing sectors of the football club.
- Ensure that all activity is carried out cost effectively and efficiently within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that all Club operations comply with statutory regulations in force at any given time and that rules and regulations imposed by the Club’s governing bodies are adhered to.
- Attend Club Board, management and other key meetings and represent the Club on external bodies, if appropriate.
- Develop a calendar of key tasks to ensure that Club employees are aware of timings of critical events.
- Senior management experience within a professional football club or experience in other comparable professional sport sectors.
- Significant experience of setting targets for improvement in activity and excellent staff management skills.
- Identify, address and resolve performance issues promptly and with clear results.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic with meticulous attention to detail
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and integrity at all times
Full details on how to apply can be found within our LinkedIn post – Click here>