The road back to Wembley continues on Saturday 9th March as the Ravens have been drawn at home to fellow National League side Barnet in the quarter-final, 3pm kick-off.
Tickets are available to purchase by clicking here at the following prices:
|Price In advance
|Price on the day (prices will rise from midnight before the game)
|11 years and under (accompanied by a paying adult)
As this is an FA Trophy tie, Season Ticket Holders will need to purchase a ticket for this fixture.
Tickets will still be available online on the day, but if you are wanting to purchase last minute, you will be able to grab your ticket in person (cash or card payments) from the ticket kiosk next to the turnstiles from 1.30pm. If you have any issues purchasing tickets when they go on sale, you can head to our Jim Brown Club Shop from 9am to 4pm on weekdays or from midday on the day of the game.
- 8am: Broomfields opens – Make sure you try out our new breakfast menu before 1pm!
- 9am: Our Saturday Morning Soccer School starts! Book your child’s place here
- Midday: The Jim Brown Club Shop will be open where you can purchase a wide range of Bromley merchandise and our matchday programme which can be found at our new collection point just outside of the shop.
- Midday: Broomfields matchday menu starts. Click here to view our menu!
- Midday: Broomfields bar and Bear Island opens
- 12:30pm: Man United vs Everton on our screens
- 1.10pm: Players’ Walk – Head to Broomfields to give the players a big cheer and all your support as they walk from the Players’ Lounge through our pathway from the Bar and Kitchen into the stadium.
- 3pm – Kick-off between Bromley and Barnet
- 5.30pm – Arsenal vs Brentford on our screens
- FT – Man of the Match reveal & presentation in Broomfields.
- Our matchday programme will be available to purchase for £3 from our new collection point on the ramp outside of the Jim Brown Club Shop.
- Female spectators have access to Venue Suite and Ravens Lounge WC facilities in addition to Broomfields.
ADD MORE TO YOUR MATCHDAY EXPERIENCE
Your hospitality package includes:
- Two course pre-match meal
- Half-time refreshments (Tea, coffee, cheese, biscuits)
- Exclusive interviews
- Waited bar service
- Reserved seating in John Fiorini Stand
- Complimentary parking
- Free Matchday Magazine
- Children welcome! 15 years and under at half-price (choice of burger & chips or chicken & chips)
For just £5, you can upgrade your ticket and take advantage of our Ravens Lounge!
The Ravens Lounge is a fresh, dynamic space where you can spend your pre-match in a chilled environment ahead of kick-off. Click here to find out more.