2 March 2024
A. Thank you. Well, I am back home and my family is from London. It’s a great club. I joined because I have heard of the positive influence that Neil Smith brings to the team and I can’t wait to start.
2. You recently made your debut in a friendly against Dartford – how welcoming have the players and everyone connected with the club been since you have arrived?
A. Yeah, they have been very welcoming. The players have treated me well since my arrival – I knew a few familiar faces before I started and some academy players – it’s always good to reconnect with them.
3. Having played a couple of times in the Premier League for Huddersfield, what impact do you hope to have on the team until the end of the month?
A. Obviously, I would like to get a couple of games under my belt, the National league is a completely different league from the Premier League, but it’s all about adapting, bettering myself and more importantly, challenging myself in different aspects of the game.
4. Please describe to us the feeling of making your Premier League debut in the 2018/19 season?
A. It was a crazy feeling! I think that normally some players would feel nervous, but I was just excited and could not wait to get out onto the pitch. It is a memory that I certainly will not forget.
5. Your teammate Rarmani Edmonds-Green also joined the Ravens for a number of games earlier on this season. How happy are you with the system implemented at Huddersfield to allow academy players the opportunity to showcase their skills?
A. It’s so important for academy players to join other clubs and showcase their skills because we all want to impress and show what we can do.
6. What does 2020 have in store for you?
A. More games and trying to improve myself whilst becoming the best player that I can be.
7. What message do you have for the Bromley supporters for the rest of the season?
A. To keep supporting the team through thick and thin. It’s a great team and I certainly hope we can get promoted – I have a feeling that we can reach League Two! Let’s keep pushing the team each game.