Bromley Football Club are looking to appoint a Head of Stadium Operations to join the team here at Hayes Lane.
Job Title: Head of Stadium Operations
Primary Location: The Stadium, Hayes Lane, Bromley, BR2 9EF
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Club:
We are a professional Football Club based in the heart of London’s largest Borough.
Our aim is to make Bromley Football Club a financially sustainable, community-focused football club playing at the highest level possible in the English game. We will achieve this by:
- Developing home grown academy talent
- Actively engaging with our members, supporters and the wider community
- Investing in our employees, pitches, stadium and education facilities
- Using the power of sport to improve the lives of people living within the London Borough of Bromley
The successful candidate will;
- Lead the operational aspects of the organisation in relation to Stadium matters, ensuring that all operational objectives and targets are met to achieve overall goals set by the CEO and/or Chairman.
- Lead on all match day/stadium event operations from their inception to planning and successful delivery.
- Ensure the stadium and its facilities remain well maintained and fit for purpose as a multi purpose event and multi sports venue.
- Ensure that all activity is carried out cost effectively and efficiently within agreed budgets.
- Ensure that all Club operations comply with statutory regulations in force at any given time and that rules and regulations imposed by the Club’s governing bodies and local authorities are adhered to.
- Manage the operational aspects of external partner relationships, such as Ticketmaster and the day to day operation of ticketing systems, both on site and online.
- Attend Club Board, management and other key meetings and represent the Club on external bodies, if appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of key tasks to ensure that Club employees are aware of timings of critical operational events.
- Manage the Stadium Operations team, including the Club’s Head of Security (FT) and Head of Maintenance (FT).
- Senior management experience within a professional football club or experience in other comparable professional sport sectors.
- Significant experience of improvement in activity and excellent staff management skills.
- Identify, address and resolve performance issues promptly and with clear results.
- Hard working and enthusiastic, with meticulous attention to detail.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
Interested parties should email a covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.