At Bromley Football Club, we create bespoke sponsorship and partnership packages for businesses or individuals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the options that are available at:
- Bromley Football Club
- The Bromley Football Club Academy
- Bromley Football Club Community Sports Trust
This is a fantastic opportunity to support your favourite Bromley FC player, either personally or as a business. Player sponsorship is a cost-effective way to promote your business to the thousands of Bromley FC supporters who visit our website and attend matches throughout the season.
£195 +VAT per shirt
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Your details will be featured on our Club website alongside your chosen player’s profile. This can include a link to your company website to increase the awareness of your business.
- Your company name or personal name will appear alongside your chosen player in every home match programme during the season.
- Your sponsored player’s shirt(s) at the end of the season (signed if requested).
- A personalised, signed picture from your chosen player.
- If you are sponsoring on behalf of a child under the age of 14, they will be able to attend a First-Team training session on a specific date during the school holidays (Date to be confirmed).
Matchday sponsorship includes:
- A table of eight in the Exec Club including eight tickets to the match, a two-course meal and half-time refreshments
- Signed Ball
- Your company logo will appear on the front of the Matchday Magazine
- You will have the opportunity to choose and present the Man of the Match in Broomfields
- A full-page advertisement in the Matchday Magazine
- PA announcements that can be used to promote a business or a family occasion such as a Birthday or anniversary.
- Photo of the presentation will be shared on social media
Match Sponsorship is available at £850+VAT per match
For more information, to check availability or to book, please contact Lucy McNicholas on firstname.lastname@example.org