The following are offences under the Football (offences) Act 1991 are strictly forbidden:
– The throwing of objects within the ground.
– The use of foul and abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards any person.
– Unauthorised entry onto the field of play or surrounding areas except in emergency.
– All spectators are reminded that abusive behaviour in whatever form towards employees and representatives from Bromley Football Club will not be tolerated. Any individual found to have carried out or incited such behaviour will be ejected from the ground.
– Any individual caught vandalising the ground and its facilities will also be ejected.
– The club reserves the right to take further action including a ban on future entry at its own discretion.
– Bromley Football Club does not accept liability for any accidents to spectator either on the football ground or its premises. • Children must not sit on or stand in front of the pitch banner.
– Spectators are also reminded not to climb on the floodlight pylons, these are high voltage and climbing on them may cause accidents.
– Hayes Lane is a no smoking stadium. This includes vapes and e-cigarettes.